Membership Information/ Categories including fellow and fellow, which are subjected to points count on the basis of the number of published papers and the ranking of journals. We might start as follow:
We invite interested investigators to join the Research Consortium on the basis of the following:
The criteria for membership are as follows:
- Desire to join.
- Active collaboration with the consortium. This is roughly defined by publication of a collaborative paper within the previous year, or an ongoing collaborative study. To be considered a collaborative publication, where an on-going active collaboration is required to maintain membership.
- A commitment to fully disclose potential financial or academic conflicts-of-interest related to projects in collaboration with the Research Consortium.
- Annual Membership Fees: BHD 30.000
- FREE for first 3 months
Benefits of membership include:
- Occasional email updates on consortium publications, activities, and topics of interest (typically, several per month).
- Potential to participate in individual studies as assistant or a co-author, so fellows can benefit from gaining different skills.
- Clearing-house for relevant studies (to prevent duplication) and a referral base for collaboration. Invitations for research related events, activities and workshops support by the Research Consortium to broaden research skills and knowledge. Especially that most of these events are private, with access restricted to members.
- Listing on this web site; our database will include your professional address and an email link.
- Active members may use the Research Consortium name and logo for consortium-related business.
The consortium is not meant to be exclusive or restrictive. Nonetheless, membership applications will be evaluated by consortium administrators. The purpose of this review is only to assure that applicants fulfill our minimal membership requirements and that new investigators will be compatible with the existing members. Naturally, being a member of Outcomes Research Consortium in no way precludes any independent research investigators might care to pursue.
Investigators who are interested in joining the Research Consortium should register using the following form.